(There will be NO regular Sunday service for the next several weeks. The Sunday message will be available on-line only)
The talk title for Sunday, April 5th, is “Gratitude in ALL Circumstances.” This Sunday, let’s stay in the comfort of our homes, relax with a cup of our favorite beverage, and watch this Sunday talk as we move into Palm Sunday. The universe is calling us to do everything differently, so I invite you to surrender into the knowing that all that is taking place, is part of a larger plan, and the more we look for gratitude all around us, the quicker peace in our hearts will calm the waters. Remember that YOU ARE LOVE IN EXPRESSION!
- When Sunday services resume, we will offer The Quest, an adult Sunday class between services from 10:15-10:45 am in the sanctuary. Attend whenever you can as it is an ongoing opportunity. Vivian Walthall, LUT and David Beard are facilitating.
- For now, the church will be open Mondays 9-11 and AA meets 12-1; other office hours are Wednesday 11-1 and Fridays 12-2. This way you can stop by to pray or meditate in the sanctuary, drop off Easter basket supplies, or purchase a book.
- Book Study is going to be offered through the online format, Zoom beginning Wednesday, April 1st. The next book study is on Jane Simmons book, You Can’t Sleep Through Your Awakening. Books are for sale at the church. A link to join the group will be emailed to the list from the last class offered at the church. The class can be accessed by computer, tablet, IPAD, or smart phone.
- Unity Basics with Rev Donna Loflin has one more week and meets at 1:00 PM on Thursday.
- Shop on Amazon.com, and please choose our charity, Unity Church of Peace, Port Charlotte and we reathp benefits from your purchases. Just click on the Amazon Smile Icon and scroll down until you see our name! Thanks in advance!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Meditation at 6:00 pm Wednesdays is also going to be offered on line for now. Find a quiet place in your home and join us.
- Missed a Sunday service? No need to worry, Just click on “Video/Message Archive” and watch it right here on our website!
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!