(There will be NO regular in-person Sunday service for the foreseeable future. The Sunday message will be available on-line only)
The talk title for Sunday, July 12th is “Make Joy a Habit”. This Sunday is the second week with our Unity monthly theme “Play”. This should be a fun month of Sunday talks! This weekend, we’re going to explore what it means to us to intentionally bring more joy into our lives. I invite you to join me in this adventure! You still get to stay in the comfort of your homes, relax with a cup of your favorite beverage, and watch the Sunday talk. Allow yourselves to surrender into the cocooning that is currently required of us and know that our evolution which is taking place, is part of a much larger plan. Remember that you ARE the light the world needs now!
The Artist’s Way is a 13-week transformative, creative exploration course based on Julia’s Cameron’s bestselling book “The Artist’s Way – a Course in Discovering and Recovering Your Creative Self.” This enriching, self-discovery program has transformed thousands of lives and Unity Church of Peace is excited to offer it to you as an online class.Starting June 9th, we meet each Tuesday afternoon on Zoom to discuss the weekly reading, explore insights, share experiences, do a fun, creative art project together (yes, you can do that online!) and support each other through our creative discovery process. Come join us for this amazing program and register now. Prior book purchase is recommended but not required – join anytime.
COST: $15 Suggested Love Offering per week – pay online via Breeze or send check payable to Unity Church of Peace
FACILITATOR: Bunny Spek-Inobe, C.S.E.
REGISTER by text: (808) 853-8594 or by email: MiEstas.Art@gmail.com.
You will receive course details and your zoom invitation after registration.
- For now, the church office will be open Mondays 9-11; other office hours are Wednesday 11-1 and Fridays 12-2. You can stop by to pray or meditate in the sanctuary, drop off tithe checks, or purchase or check out a book.
- Book Study is offered at 10 AM Wednesdays through the online format, Zoom. This book study is on Ellen Debenport’s book, Hell in the Hallway, Light at the Door. A link to join the group is:
Join Zoom MeetingMeeting ID: 931 695 421Dial in by your location+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
The class can be accessed by computer, tablet, IPAD, or smart phone.
- Meditation: Wednesday 6:00 P.M. Facilitated by Matt Loflin, co-hosted by Rev. Donna Loflin.
Join Zoom Meeting https://us04web.zoom.us/j/846021778
Meeting ID: 846 021 778
- Heart Connections: A weekly prayer and check in time with Rev. Donna Loflin. on Thursday mornings at 11:00 AM.
Join Zoom Meeting https://us04web.zoom.us/j/419077677
Meeting ID: 419 077 677
- Shop on Amazon.com, and please choose our charity, Unity Church of Peace, Port Charlotte and we reap the benefits from your purchases. Just click on the Amazon Smile Icon and scroll down until you see our name! Thanks in advance!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Missed a Sunday service? No need to worry, Just click on “Video/Message Archive” and watch it right here on our website! Also look us up on YouTube: Unity Church of Peace North Port.
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!