TWO Sunday Services at 9 AM and 11 AM:
The talk title for Sunday, October 20th is, “Life is Consciousness.” This is the third week of our monthly theme, Finding Comfort. Sometimes we yearn for simple assurance in our lives, so this month our focus is how we can do just that. This week we are also kicking off our Fall Faith Small Group Program which focuses on Robert Brumet’s book, Birthing a Greater Reality. Ellen Barron, LUT is speaking this Sunday so feel free to join us at either service-the 9 AM or 11 AM. We hope to see you there!
- Every Sunday, we offer The Quest, an adult Sunday class between services from 10:15-10:45 am in the sanctuary. Attend whenever you can as it does continue for about a year. Vivian Walthall, LUT and David Beard are facilitating, and it is offered on a love offering basis.
- Book Study is at 10 am on Wednesdays and is open to everyone, and the next book study will be based on the book, Meditation in the Silence, and it begins on October 16th. It will be facilitated by Sandy Elder Moore.
- Saturday, October 19th, Dr. Rebecca Moore will offer a free acupuncture clinic at the church at 10 AM.
- Tuesdays for 5 weeks, beginning October 22nd, Ellen Barron, LUT will be teaching Self Awareness from 6 PM-7:30. This class is offered for credit and on a love offering basis.
- Small groups start the week of October 20th and we’re studying Bob Brumet’s book, Birthing a Greater Reality, so sign up this week to be part of this enriching experience!
- Blue Lotus Meditation Center’s Buddhist monks will conduct a meditation class each month on the fourth Monday, at 5:30 PM. Suggested love offering is $10.
- Shop on Amazon.com, and please choose our charity, Unity Church of Peace, Port Charlotte and we reap benefits from your purchases. Just click on the Amazon Smile Icon and scroll down until you see our name! Thanks in advance!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Join us for meditation at 6:00 pm Wednesdays. Feel the power in creating this energy of healing and balance for ourselves and the world!
- Missed a Sunday service? No need to worry, Just click on “Video/Message Archive” and watch it right here on our website!
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!