- Sunday Service Starts at 10 AM: The talk title for this Sunday is, Advent Speaks. We have the pleasure of welcoming Rev. David Florence as our guest speaker this Sunday, when we officially kick off the Advent Season! Unity’s theme this year is “The Love and Light of Christmas.” During this season, may you all feel the love and light of God that you already are! Have a terrific rest of the week! Blessings, Rev. Donna
- Gentle Yoga is back on Mondays at 6 PM. Join Christy Brent for a session that will improve your body and quiet your mind too. Love offering.
- The Wednesday morning at 10 am book study is on the book, Ask and It is Given. Join us at any time!
- Mark your calendars now for Sunday, December 17th, when we will team up with North Port Yoga to go caroling in retirement communities in our area. We start at 3:30 pm and end at 6:00 when we will have a pot luck dinner. Sign up soon to join us.
- Shop on Amazon.com, and please choose our charity, Unity Church of Peace, Port Charlotte and we reap benefits from your purchases. Just click on the Amazon Smile Icon and scroll down until you see our name! Thanks in advance!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Join Matt Loflin, Advanced Pranic Healing Practitioner, for a guided meditation at 6:00 pm Wednesdays. Feel the power in creating this energy of healing and balance for ourselves and the world!
- Missed a Sunday service? No need to worry, Just click on “Video/Message Archive” and watch it right here on our website!
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!