TWO Sunday Services at 9 AM and 11 AM:
The talk title for Sunday, December 8th is, “Embodying Peace.” This is the second week of our monthly theme, Awakening Joy. As we prepare for the Christmas season, and move into the second week of Advent, we focus on what we all want more of-peace. At a time that can be generally hectic for families, we take a moment and remember how important it is for us to find peace in our hearts! Feel free to join us at either service-the 9 AM or 11 AM. We hope to see you there!
- Every Sunday, we offer The Quest, an adult Sunday class between services from 10:15-10:45 am in the sanctuary. Attend whenever you can as it does continue for about a year. Vivian Walthall, LUT and David Beard are facilitating, and it is offered on a love offering basis.
- Wednesday, December 4th is our monthly healing meditation with crystal bowls played by Robert Austin. Come be a part of this sweet service that will help ground you prior to the busiest time of the year! Love offering requested.
- Book Study is at 10 am on Wednesdays and is open to everyone. The next book study will be based on the book, Anger: Wisdom for Cooling the Flames, by Thich Nhat Hanh and it begins on November 6th. It will be facilitated by Pat Thomas Beard.
- Christmas caroling is Sunday, December 15th at 4 PM. We join with North Port Yoga and wellness as we visit local nursing facilities and then gather to eat pizza back at the church. Sign up in the community room.
- Christmas Eve Family Candle Lighting Service is December 24th at 6:30 PM. Join us for a time of Christmas magic!
- December 31st Burning Bowl Ceremony at 6:30 PM. Join us to release what we don’t want to carry in our consciousness to the next year-2020!
- Shop on Amazon.com, and please choose our charity, Unity Church of Peace, Port Charlotte and we reap benefits from your purchases. Just click on the Amazon Smile Icon and scroll down until you see our name! Thanks in advance!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Join us for meditation at 6:00 pm Wednesdays. Feel the power in creating this energy of healing and balance for ourselves and the world!
- Missed a Sunday service? No need to worry, Just click on “Video/Message Archive” and watch it right here on our website!
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!