TWO Sunday Services at 9 AM and 11 AM:
The talk title for Sunday, August 25th is, “The Search for Inner Freedom“. This is the last week of our monthly theme, Being Present. We continue our focus on ways we can be present to our lives, while not expecting to think ourselves into enlightenment. We will look at how we can perceive our present as learning opportunities that are serving the purpose we came here to complete, Feel free to join us at either service-the 9 AM or 11 AM. We hope to see you there!
- Prayer chaplain orientation happens after both services this Sunday, August 25th in the sanctuary at 10:15 and 12:15.
- Beginning Sept 1st, we will be offering The Quest, an adult Sunday class between services from 10:15-10:45 am in the sanctuary. It is not necessary to purchase the Jafolla’s book as we will have a handout each week for you to follow and take home. You don’t have to attend all of them, but it does continue for about a year. Vivian Walthall, LUT and David Beard are facilitating, and it is offered on a love offering basis.
- This Wednesday, at 10:00 AM, is the last week we focus on the work of Mike Dooley entitled, Love Your Life in 30 Days. The study will take a one week break and begin back on September 4th. The next book is The Five Principles by Ellen Debenport. It will be offered for credit as it is led by Licensed Unity Teacher, Ellen Barron and is offered on a love offering basis.
- Unity Basics will be offered for 5 Fridays beginning Sept, 6th from 3:00-4:50 and is being taught by Rev. Donna Loflin. Notebooks are $8
- Blue Lotus Meditation Center’s Buddhist monks will conduct a meditation class each month on the fourth Monday, at 5:30 PM. Suggested love offering is $10.
- Shop on Amazon.com, and please choose our charity, Unity Church of Peace, Port Charlotte and we reap benefits from your purchases. Just click on the Amazon Smile Icon and scroll down until you see our name! Thanks in advance!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Join us for meditation at 6:00 pm Wednesdays. Feel the power in creating this energy of healing and balance for ourselves and the world!
- Missed a Sunday service? No need to worry, Just click on “Video/Message Archive” and watch it right here on our website!
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!