TWO Sunday Services at 9 AM and 11 AM:
The title for the Sunday talk on April 28th is: “Claim Your Sacred Beingness.“ We’re on the last week of the theme for April which is “Being Enough”. This week we are pleased to have Rev Elizabeth Thompson who will be sharing her musical talents with us. So I hope you will consider joining us for one of the services this Sunday. Have a terrific rest of the week! Blessings, Rev. Donna
- Wednesday, at 10:00 AM beginning May 1st we will be studying the book Life Visioning by Michael Beckwith and it is facilitated by Grant Powers.
- Blue Lotus Meditation Center’s Buddhist monks will conduct a meditation class each month on the second and fourth Mondays, at 5:30 PM. Suggested love offering is $10.
- Shop on Amazon.com, and please choose our charity, Unity Church of Peace, Port Charlotte and we reap benefits from your purchases. Just click on the Amazon Smile Icon and scroll down until you see our name! Thanks in advance!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Join us for meditation at 6:00 pm Wednesdays. Feel the power in creating this energy of healing and balance for ourselves and the world!
- Missed a Sunday service? No need to worry, Just click on “Video/Message Archive” and watch it right here on our website!
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!