TWO Sunday Services at 9 AM and 11 AM:
The title for the Sunday talk on February 24th is: “Love Unites Us.“ As we conclude the theme of the month, Living Love, it’s a great time to focus on how much we love our volunteers. This week we will be talking about how we can be the love we are here to express as an expression of God. I hope you will consider joining us for one of the services this weekend. We will be having a volunteer recruitment fair after second service. Have a terrific rest of the week! Blessings, Rev. Donna
- Wednesday, at 10:00 AM class this week. We are studying the book, by Robert Brumet entitled, The Quest for Wholeness. Class is facilitated by Grant Powers. Love offering.
- Blue Lotus Meditation Center’s Buddhist monks will conduct a meditation class each month on the second and fourth Mondays, at 5:30 PM. Suggested love offering is $10.
- Shop on Amazon.com, and please choose our charity, Unity Church of Peace, Port Charlotte and we reap benefits from your purchases. Just click on the Amazon Smile Icon and scroll down until you see our name! Thanks in advance!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Join us for meditation at 6:00 pm Wednesdays. Feel the power in creating this energy of healing and balance for ourselves and the world!
- Missed a Sunday service? No need to worry, Just click on “Video/Message Archive” and watch it right here on our website!
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!