TWO Sunday Services at 9 AM and 11 AM: The title for the Sunday talk on April 22nd is: “Personal Powerlessness”. Sometimes we feel helpless in certain situations. Perhaps we’ve been dealing with something we are wanting to control. We are most likely trying to change something the outer world that we think will make us happy. The only thing we can really control is our own mind. Once we become one with God-Mind, all the answers we need will come. We have a special guest, Rev. Eileen Ramsey, who is visiting from California. She is going to do the meditation for us this Sunday. I hope you’ll consider joining us at one of the services.! Have a terrific rest of the week! Blessings, Rev. Donna
- From Science to God by Peter Russell is the new book study that begins on Wednesday, March 14th and it’s being led by Grant Powers. Join us at 10:00 AM. Books will be available at the first meeting! Love offering.
- April 29th we have a special guest speaker, Matt Jones who is an author and inspiring speaker. He is a three time cancer survivor who had to relearn how to walk and has since then, has completed several marathons in multiple continents.
- Shop on Amazon.com, and please choose our charity, Unity Church of Peace, Port Charlotte and we reap benefits from your purchases. Just click on the Amazon Smile Icon and scroll down until you see our name! Thanks in advance!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Join us for meditation at 6:00 pm Wednesdays. Feel the power in creating this energy of healing and balance for ourselves and the world!
- Missed a Sunday service? No need to worry, Just click on “Video/Message Archive” and watch it right here on our website!
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!