TWO Sunday Services at 9 AM and 11 AM:
The title for the Sunday talk on September 23rd is: “When Will Things Get Better? “ This is the third week of the monthly theme from Unity: The Courage to Imagine-I Am the Light. This week our focus is on living in the now, so we will talk about the question, “Is this as good as it gets?” We are also putting some energy around The Quest this week on Chapter 28. I hope you’ll consider joining us at one of the services and see if you’re inspired to help us create our spiritual path together! Have a terrific rest of the week! Blessings, Rev. Donna
- The next workshop in our Wellness Series will be held on Tuesday, September 25th at 5:30 PM. The title of it is, Good Living Through Good Food, and it is presented by Chef Gary Hild. He will discuss how to include more plant based foods in our diets in delicious ways. There will be a demonstration and tasting of one of his favorite recipes, Pan Roasted Barley Salad. This is provided on a love offering basis.
- Join us on Sunday, September 30th, when Mark Hicks, LUT, creator of the fabulous website, www.truthunity.net will be our guest speaker. Linda Holmes, LUT, will lead us in meditation. It will be a very special Sunday!
- Wednesdays, I hope you will join us at 10:00 AM when the book we are studying is by Gary Simmons, entitled, The I of the Storm. Love offering.
- Shop on Amazon.com, and please choose our charity, Unity Church of Peace, Port Charlotte and we reap benefits from your purchases. Just click on the Amazon Smile Icon and scroll down until you see our name! Thanks in advance!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Join us for meditation at 6:00 pm Wednesdays. Feel the power in creating this energy of healing and balance for ourselves and the world!
- Missed a Sunday service? No need to worry, Just click on “Video/Message Archive” and watch it right here on our website!
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!