Our Sunday Service starts at 10 am and is followed by fellowship in our Community room.
- Sunday, November 29th, we are beginning the Advent season, so the Sunday talk is entitled,” Faith: Beyond the Seen.” We’re going to talk about how we can stand in unshakable faith in our Self and in God, the Good, despite any appearances. D0n’t forget about the workshop following service which is described below. Have a blessed week, and I look forward to being with you at 10 am Sunday! Blessings and love, Rev. Donna
- Sunday afternoon workshop-November 29th, 12 pm-2pm. Metaphysical Bible Interpretation with Vivian Walthall, LUT. In this 2 hour workshop we will explore some background on the Bible. How did it come to be? When was it written? What’s it all about? And, why study it? We will look briefly at different ways of interpreting Bible stories. Then we will work and play our way through interpreting a passage using a Unity metaphysical process. The idea is to actually find ourselves in the stories as we apply new insights to our own spiritual path. I think you will enjoy learning how Unity interprets the Bible metaphysically!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Tuesday evening beginning November 24th, we will begin a new book study on The Quest for Prayer, by Mary Alice and Richard Jafolla. THE QUEST FOR PRAYER: Coming Home To Spirit is a handbook for expanding our awareness of this Creative Force we call God. Rather than the standard approach to prayer, this unique book presents prayer as the act of recognizing our oneness with God, of opening ourselves to the power of God as it moves through us in new and wonderful ways. The Jafollas acknowledge there are many paths to the one universal God. They draw upon the world-wide diversity of prayer to help you.
- Wednesday mornings from 10-11:30 is the book study, Living Originally: Ten Spiritual Practices to Transform Your Life, a book by Rev. Robert Brumet which will end next week. This class will then study The Quest for Prayer, so if you can’t come on Tuesdays, you can join in on Wednesday morning!
- Come meditate with us at 6:30 pm on Wednesday. It will be the best 30 minutes you’ve gifted yourself with lately!
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!