- (There will be NO regular in-person Sunday service for the foreseeable future. The Sunday message will be available on-line only)
The talk title for Sunday, October 25th is “How to Free Limiting Thoughts”. This Sunday we’re in the second week of Adventures in Faith, our Fall series. Our focus for the next 5 weeks is on the classic book by H. Emilie Cady entitled, Lessons in Truth! The small group opportunity on Zoom is happening on Tuesdays at 6 PM. So this Sunday I will be focusing on the next two chapters of the book: Thinking and Denials. You get to stay in the comfort of your homes, relax with a cup of your favorite beverage, and watch the Sunday talk. Allow yourselves to surrender into the cocooning that is currently required of us and know that our evolution which is taking place, is part of a much larger plan. Remember that you ARE the light the world needs now!
- For now, the church office will be open Mondays 9-11; other office hours are Wednesday 11:30-1:30 and Fridays 12-2. You can stop by to pray or meditate in the sanctuary, drop off tithe checks, or purchase or check out a book.
- Our Adventures in Faith program will focus on H. Emilie Cady’s book, Lessons in Truth beginning on Tuesday, October 13th at 6 PM for 6 weeks. We will offer it on Zoom and be able to break into small groups where you can have small group discussions, or you can form an in-person group in your home and we can provide the materials. Either way, this is the perfect time to go deeply into the book that is considered the only textbook for Unity, other than the Bible. If you have questions, feel free to call the church at 941-423-8171 or email Tracey at unityTraceyoffice@gmail.com. Rev Donna and Linda Holmes, LUT from Texas are facilitating on Zoom together. Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 879 4532 4446
- Our first in-person service will be held on Wednesday, October 28th at 6 PM. It is a Sound and energy healing service featuring Robert Austin and the crystal bowls, Matt Loflin, and Miriam McCarron. It is provided on a love offering basis and limited to the first 30 people that register through Breeze. Look for an email from Tracey to be present with us for this meditation and healing opportunity.
- Mondays at 11:30-12:15 we offer The Quest class. All you have to do is join in on the Zoom call by clicking the link below: Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87936803942?pwd=TEMvUklvK1M4d1VGVE1PaXlhcktnZz09Meeting ID: 879 3680 3942
- Book Study is offered at 10 AM Wednesdays through the online format, Zoom. This book study is on Linda Martella Whitsett’s book Divine Audacity. This is a book that will help you incorporate and better understand the 12 Powers as discerned by Fillmore. A link to join the group is: Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86858313915?pwd=MTVsY1Z1WFg0SFZFUGU4L1lxREJSZz09
Meeting ID: 868 5831 3915
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- Meditation: Wednesday 6:00 P.M. Facilitated by Matt Loflin, co-hosted by Rev. Donna Loflin.
Join Zoom Meeting https://us04web.zoom.us/j/846021778
Meeting ID: 846 021 778
- Coffee Klatch with Rev. Donna: A weekly check in time with Rev. Donna Loflin. on Thursday mornings at 11:00 AM.
Join Zoom Meeting https://us04web.zoom.us/j/419077677
Meeting ID: 419 077 677
- Shop on Amazon.com, and please choose our charity, Unity Church of Peace, Port Charlotte and we reap the benefits from your purchases. Just click on the Amazon Smile Icon and scroll down until you see our name! Thanks in advance!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Missed a Sunday service? No need to worry, Just click on “Video/Message Archive” and watch it right here on our website! Also look us up on YouTube: Unity Church of Peace North Port.
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!