Our Sunday Service starts at 10 am and is followed by fellowship.
- Sunday, July 31st, the talk title is “Being the Breath of God”. This weekend I want to talk some about our creative process and our level of spiritual understanding. I plan to tell a couple of stories about my own spiritual journey so I hope you will join us. We will not be having covered dish this Sunday because we are still in the middle of refurbishing our community room, but we can enjoy coffee and fellowship anyway! Enjoy the rest of your week! I hope to visit with you next Sunday! Blessings, Rev. Donna
- NEW! Join us for our first drumming circle on Friday, August 5th at 7:00 PM. Whether you own a drum or not, feel free to come be a part of this experience. Even a 5 gallon bucket turned over will work, or any other percussion instrument will be fun. Just bring your own lawn chair and your sense of rhythm and feel the beat!
- Shop on Amazon.com, and please choose our charity, Unity Church of Peace, Port Charlotte and we reap benefits from your purchases. Just click on the Amazon Smile Icon and scroll down until you see our name! Thanks in advance!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Wednesday mornings from 10-11:30 is the book study, The Placebo Effect by Dr. Joe Dispenza, so join in!
- Join us at 6:00 pm Wednesday for MEDITATION for 30 minutes. Following meditation we will enjoy refreshments and fellowship.
- Missed a Sunday service? No need to worry, just scroll down and watch it right here on our website!
- Meditation Class begins on August 2nd for four Tuesday evenings at 6:00 PM. Miriam McCarron, who has 20 years of experience will be leading the class. It is for those brand new to meditating or experienced people, because the purpose is relaxation, and will be very experiential! It is offered on a love offering basis.
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!