TWO Sunday Services at 9 AM and 11 AM:
The title for the Sunday talk on May 26th is: “Our Unity Roots.“ We’re on the last week of the theme for May which is “Honoring Memories”. We’re going to talk about our Unity beginnings and are delighted to have Chazz Koepke, who attended the pilgrimage in April to Unity Village, share part of his experience. So I hope you will consider joining us for one of the services this Sunday. Have a terrific rest of the week! Blessings, Rev. Donna
- Wednesday, at 10:00 AM we are studying the book Life Visioning by Michael Beckwith and it is facilitated by Grant Powers.
- Introduction to Happiness course by Miriam McCarron is Saturday, June 1st at 10 AM. Come hear about creating the ultimate happy life.
- Spiritual Education and Enrichment course, Metaphysics 1, will begin on Friday, June 7th for 5 weeks and is being taught by Rev. Elizabeth Thompson. Class is 3 to 4:50 pm and the fee is $60. Take your spiritual understanding to the next level.
- Blue Lotus Meditation Center’s Buddhist monks will conduct a meditation class each month on the second and fourth Mondays, at 5:30 PM. Suggested love offering is $10.
- Photos will be taken by LifeTouch for our church directory on Tuesday, June 11th from 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM, so pick your appointment time this Sunday at the booth in the lending library!
- Shop on Amazon.com, and please choose our charity, Unity Church of Peace, Port Charlotte and we reap benefits from your purchases. Just click on the Amazon Smile Icon and scroll down until you see our name! Thanks in advance!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Join us for meditation at 6:00 pm Wednesdays. Feel the power in creating this energy of healing and balance for ourselves and the world!
- Missed a Sunday service? No need to worry, Just click on “Video/Message Archive” and watch it right here on our website!
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!