- Sunday Service Starts at 10 AM: HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND EVERYONE. The church office will be closed Thursday and Friday for the holiday. This Sunday, November 26th, the talk title is “Joy of Life“. This is the last week of our study on the Power of Zeal, of the 12 faculties as discerned by co-founder Charles Fillmore. This lesson is about how enthusiasm and joy play a vital role in the development of our confidence and our ability to enjoy our lives. When we were children we were cheered on for all the milestones we accomplished. As adults sometimes we have to be our own cheerleaders and encourage others on as well. I hope you will consider joining us, and stay for covered dish luncheon afterward to make some new friends. Have a terrific rest of the week! Blessings, Rev. Donna
- Gentle Yoga is back on Mondays at 6 PM. Join Christy Brent for a session that will improve your body and quiet your mind too. Love offering.
- The new Wednesday morning at 10 am book study begins November 8th and is covering the book, Ask and It is Given.
- Mark your calendars now for Sunday, December 17th, when we will team up with North Port Yoga to go caroling in retirement communities in our area. We start at 3:30 pm and end at 6:00 when we will have a pot luck dinner. Sign up soon to join us.
- Shop on Amazon.com, and please choose our charity, Unity Church of Peace, Port Charlotte and we reap benefits from your purchases. Just click on the Amazon Smile Icon and scroll down until you see our name! Thanks in advance!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Join Matt Loflin, Advanced Pranic Healing Practitioner, for a guided meditation at 6:00 pm Wednesdays. Feel the power in creating this energy of healing and balance for ourselves and the world!
- Missed a Sunday service? No need to worry, Just click on “Video/Message Archive” and watch it right here on our website!
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!