Our Sunday Service starts at 10 am and is followed by fellowship in our Community room.
- Sunday, September 6, 2015, The message title is “Our Unity Roots”. This month, the Sunday talks will be following along with the Unity Basics Class, so if you’re not in the class, you’ll still pick up some information from what is going on there. We will touch on our history, our founders, New Thought in general, and the legacy we have to carry on these teachings so our lives are lived more fully! It’s celebration Sunday too, so if you have a birthday or anniversary, please come be with us so we can celebrate you!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News!
- Wednesday mornings from 10-11:30 is the book study, Living Originally: Ten Spiritual Practices to Transform Your Life, a book by Rev. Robert Brumet. This class is facilitated by Alicia Uselmann.
- Fall Festival is scheduled for Saturday, November 14th! More details later!
- Come meditate with us at 6:30 pm on Wednesday. It will be the best 30 minutes you’ve gifted yourself with lately!
- Join us and meet a new friend!
See you all very soon!