TWO Sunday Services at 9 AM and 11 AM:
The talk title for Sunday, February 16th is, “Replace Unwanted Beliefs.” This is the third Sunday of February and the Unity theme is Possibilities! This week we’re going to look at the idea that we can replace an unwanted memory with a preferred one, telling ourselves the revised story until we feel the helpful effects in our being. I hope you will join us at either service-the 9 AM or 11 AM this Sunday. Let’s create and envision how to live our best life! We hope to see you there!
- Every Sunday, we offer The Quest, an adult Sunday class between services from 10:15-10:45 am in the sanctuary. Attend whenever you can as it does continue for about a year. Vivian Walthall, LUT and David Beard are facilitating.
- Book Study is at 10 am on Wednesdays and is open to everyone. It’s based on the book, What Are You by Imelda Shanklin and is facilitated by Grant Powers.
- February 14th at 7:00 PM we will host a Vow Renewal and Recommitment. Sign up in the community room!
- Saturday, February 15th Deb Trueheart will present Living Into Wholeness from 10-12:30 PM.
- Tuesday, February 18th at 5 PM we begin the SEE class Metaphysics 3 taught by Rev Diane Scribner Clevenger. This is a 5 week class and the fee is $60.
- Shop on Amazon.com, and please choose our charity, Unity Church of Peace, Port Charlotte and we reathp benefits from your purchases. Just click on the Amazon Smile Icon and scroll down until you see our name! Thanks in advance!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Join us for meditation at 6:00 pm Wednesdays. Feel the power in creating this energy of healing and balance for ourselves and the world!
- Missed a Sunday service? No need to worry, Just click on “Video/Message Archive” and watch it right here on our website!
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!