Our Sunday Service starts at 10 am and is followed by fellowship.
- Sunday, May 29 th, my talk title is “Remembrance: Past and Present.” This weekend is about remembrance in a number of ways that I want to explore with you. First of all, it is Memorial Day on Monday and we always express our gratitude for those who have served our country. But we also remember family members and special friends who have gone before us, because we are always connected by the love we share. So I hope to see you this Sunday because we will honor these feelings and then enjoy a covered dish luncheon too! Blessings, Rev. Donna
- Memorial Service for Betty Nelson (Elizabeth Hoff), will be held at our ministry Sunday the 29th at 12 noon. Join us for service, then lunch and we will gather back in the sanctuary for a beautiful celebration of life for a wonderful woman who has been such a vital part of our ministry for so many years!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Wednesday mornings from 10-11:30 is the book study, The Placebo Effect by Dr. Joe Dispenza, so join in!
- Join us at 6:00 pm Wednesday for MEDITATION for 30 minutes. Following meditation and Reiki, if you so choose, we will enjoy refreshments and discuss energy healing topics.
- Beginning Tuesday, June 7th at 6 pm, Rev Donna will lead a class on Don Miguel Ruiz’s book, The Four Agreements each week.
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!