Our Sunday Service starts at 10 am and is followed by fellowship.
- Sunday, September 4th , the talk title is “God is Absolute Good” For the next 5 weeks I am focusing the talks on the five Unity principles. The first principle is about how God is All There Is, so we will cover metaphysical scripture related to this principle, a story or two, a funny joke, of course, and a practical way you can incorporate this principle in your life that makes living easier! Join us this Sunday and enjoy your week! Maybe I’ll see you at meditation this Wednesday evening! Blessings, Rev. Donna
- Shop on Amazon.com, and please choose our charity, Unity Church of Peace, Port Charlotte and we reap benefits from your purchases. Just click on the Amazon Smile Icon and scroll down until you see our name! Thanks in advance!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Each Wednesday morning. from 10-11:30 is the book study, Do You Quantum Think? Get your book and join us!
- Join us at 6:00 pm Wednesday for MEDITATION for 30 minutes. Following meditation we will enjoy refreshments and fellowship.
- Missed a Sunday service? No need to worry, just scroll down and watch it right here on our website!
- Beginning August 30th for 5 Tuesday evenings at 6 PM, Rev Donna Loflin will be facilitating the Unity Basics Class at the church. Register by sending an email through the website, or sign up on the sheet in the community room. This class is required for membership in our ministry! The notebook is $8 and the class is offered on a love offering basis. It’s only offered twice a year, so don’t delay in being a part learning about the five principles, our ministry, the history of Unity, and get to know your minister better too!
- Coffee House Concert-Join us on Friday evening, September 16th for the drumming group, Eve Was Framed. Fun and food start at 6 PM. Bring a friend!
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!