Our Sunday Service starts at 10 am and is followed by fellowship.
- This Sunday, August 20th, the talk title is “I Am That I Am”. Will is the 8th power we are focusing on, of the 12 as discerned by co-founder Charles Fillmore. This weekend we are going to talk about how our souls are always in a process of growth. When Moses heard from the burning bush, “I Am Who I Am” it wasn’t speaking its name as a noun but a verb. So it is with our soul. It’s a verb and not a noun! The Hebrew name of God taken from this experience in the dessert means to come into being. We are beings always in process. Join us at 10 AM for inspiration and fellowship and some additional information about our potential to expand our church. Have a terrific week! Blessings, Rev. Donna.
- Trusting the Process of Change is our next small group ministry study. Join in on Mondays, July 10-August 21st. Enjoy rich discussion and new insights. This group is based on the book by Rev Robert Brumet, Finding Yourself in Transition. 7-8:30 PM. Co-facilitated by Rebecca Moore and Selah Grenewood.
- Gentle Yoga will be taught on Monday evenings from 5:30-6:30 pm by Angel Loflin, certified instructor. This class is for all levels, especially beginners! There is no fee attached but a love offering will be accepted benefiting the church.
- Infinite Possibilities class skips this week, but is back next week. Join anytime and learn about how you can create the life of your dreams using the Law of Attraction. Wednesday mornings at 10 AM.
- Saturday, August 26th at 11:00 AM there will be a workshop on Eating Gluten Free. Marilu Thornberg has much experience in this topic and has written a book that will be for sale at the event. This is presented on a love offering basis.
- Shop on Amazon.com, and please choose our charity, Unity Church of Peace, Port Charlotte and we reap benefits from your purchases. Just click on the Amazon Smile Icon and scroll down until you see our name! Thanks in advance!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Join Matt Loflin, Advanced Pranic Healing Practitioner, who will lead a guided meditation at 6:00 pm Wednesday for MEDITATION for 30 minutes by Master Choa. Feel the power in creating this energy of healing and balance for ourselves and the world!
- Missed a Sunday service? No need to worry, Just click on “Video/Message Archive” and watch it right here on our website!
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!