Our Sunday Service starts at 10 am and is followed by fellowship.
- Sunday, March 5th at 10:00 AM the talk title is “Let There Be Love”. This is the first week of our third of the 12 Powers which is LOVE. We’re going to talk about the disciple John who represents love as discerned by co-founder Charles Fillmore. Please join us as we have Rebecca Moore doing a solo and leading out closing song too. We will be celebrating birthdays and anniversaries with cake, so I hope you will consider joining us this Sunday! Blessings, Rev. Donna.
- Saturday, March 18, Miriam McCarron is leading our first silent retreat. The theme for the day is Finding Strength in Stillness. The cost is $20, and lunch will be provided. Wear comfortable clothes and bring a journal! Registration in advance is required for the food purchase! Call 941-423-8171 and leave a message or sign up in the community room!
- Been thinking about deepening your spiritual commitment? Rev Donna will be offering the Unity Basics class on Wednesday evenings from 7-8:50 beginning March 1st. In these 5 weeks you will learn about the 5 basic Unity principles, the twelve powers, the history of Unity and you will get to know your minister better. Plus you will be eligible to join our ministry if you complete the class successfully! The notebooks are $8 and the class is presented to you on a love offering basis.
- Shop on Amazon.com, and please choose our charity, Unity Church of Peace, Port Charlotte and we reap benefits from your purchases. Just click on the Amazon Smile Icon and scroll down until you see our name! Thanks in advance!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Each Wednesday morning. from 10-11:30 is the book study, Do You Quantum Think? Get your book and join us!
- Join us at 6:00 pm Wednesday for MEDITATION for 30 minutes. Following meditation we have a gratitude circle and fellowship.
- Missed a Sunday service? No need to worry, Just click on “Video/Message Archive” and watch it right here on our website!
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!