TWO Sunday Services at 9 AM and 11 AM:
The talk title for Sunday, November 24th is, “Thankful for Conscious Evolution.” This is the last week of our monthly theme, Expressing Gratitude. We are coming to a close of our Fall Faith Program that featured small groups studying Robert Brumet’s book, Birthing a Greater Reality. It’s a great leap for many of us and so worthwhile. This Sunday is the last week you can receive an Advent booklet as next weekend begins the Christmas season! Feel free to join us at either service-the 9 AM or 11 AM. We hope to see you there!
- Every Sunday, we offer The Quest, an adult Sunday class between services from 10:15-10:45 am in the sanctuary. Attend whenever you can as it does continue for about a year. Vivian Walthall, LUT and David Beard are facilitating, and it is offered on a love offering basis.
- Wednesday, November 20th at 4:30, we are holding a Remembrance and Reflection service to honor all those who made their transition into the next experience of living. It’s a very sweet annual service!
- Book Study is at 10 am on Wednesdays and is open to everyone. The next book study will be based on the book, Anger: Wisdom for Cooling the Flames, by Thich Nhat Hanh and it begins on November 6th. It will be facilitated by Pat Thomas Beard.
- Blue Lotus Meditation Center’s Buddhist monks will conduct a meditation class each month on the fourth Monday, at 5:30 PM. Suggested love offering is $10.
- Shop on Amazon.com, and please choose our charity, Unity Church of Peace, Port Charlotte and we reap benefits from your purchases. Just click on the Amazon Smile Icon and scroll down until you see our name! Thanks in advance!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Join us for meditation at 6:00 pm Wednesdays. Feel the power in creating this energy of healing and balance for ourselves and the world!
- Missed a Sunday service? No need to worry, Just click on “Video/Message Archive” and watch it right here on our website!
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!