Our Sunday Service starts at 10 am and is followed by fellowship.
- Sunday, February 26th at 10:00 AM the talk title is “Letting Go Takes Strength”. This is the last week of our second of the 12 Powers which is STRENGTH. We’re going to talk about how much simpler our lives can be when we learn the power of surrender. We don’t always understand that hanging on to ideas and forcing our personal will, is more difficult than letting go and letting God drive the bus. Please join us as we have all live music being provided by Debbie Jamieson and Michael Roberts. I hope you will consider joining us this Sunday! Blessings, Rev. Donna.
- Saturday, February 25th, Bunny Spek-Inobe will offer the Vision Board Workshop from 1-4 PM. The cost is $15 and all the materials are provided. Just come and be prepared to create an idea of what you want your 2017 to look like!
- Been thinking about deepening your spiritual commitment? Rev Donna will be offering the Unity Basics class on Wednesday evenings from 7-8:50 beginning March 1st. In these 5 weeks you will learn about the 5 basic Unity principles, the twelve powers, the history of Unity and you will get to know your minister better. Plus you will be eligible to join our ministry if you complete the class successfully! The notebooks are $8 and the class is presented to you on a love offering basis.
- Shop on Amazon.com, and please choose our charity, Unity Church of Peace, Port Charlotte and we reap benefits from your purchases. Just click on the Amazon Smile Icon and scroll down until you see our name! Thanks in advance!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Each Wednesday morning. from 10-11:30 is the book study, Do You Quantum Think? Get your book and join us!
- Join us at 6:00 pm Wednesday for MEDITATION for 30 minutes. Following meditation we have a gratitude circle and fellowship.
- Missed a Sunday service? No need to worry, just scroll down and watch it right here on our website!
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
See you all very soon!