UNITY CHURCH OF PEACE
In Person Services and Live on Zoom
Sundays at 11:00 AM ET
Our Annual Theme for this year is Live an Inspired Life: Build Spiritual Wealth. Our monthly theme for December is Expect the Good and our focus is on our social life. We will also focus on the Advent season and this week is, Peace. I invite you to join us this Sunday, December 4th, the talk title is, “The Gift of Peace”. This is the second Sunday of Advent. I hope you can join us in person or on Zoom.
- The church office is open Monday 9-11; other office hours are Wednesday 11:30-2:30 and Fridays 12-2.
- Our ministry is open for Sunday services at 11 AM. There will be no child care for a while longer.
- Book Study is offered at 10 AM Wednesdays through the online format, Zoom. “Diagrams for Living” by Emmet Fox is the book we are studying. A link to join the group is: Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86858313915?pwd=MTVsY1Z1WFg0SFZFUGU4L1lxREJSZz09
Meeting ID: 868 5831 3915
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- Meditation is Wednesday 6:00 P.M; Facilitated by Matt Loflin on the Zoom platform.
Join Zoom Meeting https://us04web.zoom.us/j/846021778
Meeting ID: 846 021 778
- Loving Kindness Meditation with Buddhist Monk San is at 3 PM on the first Saturday of the month. This is offered on a love offering basis and is open to anyone.
- Sound Healing Session with Manuela Bass and her crystal bowls and many beautiful instruments is the third Saturday of the month at 3 PM and is offered on a love offering basis.
- Shop on Amazon.com, and please choose our charity, Unity Church of Peace, Port Charlotte and we reap the benefits from your purchases. Just click on the Amazon Smile Icon and scroll down until you see our name! Thanks in advance!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Unity Church of Peace Email News. The button is on this website’s front page!
- Missed a Sunday service? No need to worry, Just click on “Video/Message Archive” and watch it right here on our website! Also look us up on YouTube: Unity Church of Peace North Port.
- Join us and meet a new friend! All are welcome here!
Hope to see you soon!