UNITY CHURCH OF PEACE
In Person Services and Live on Zoom
Sundays at 11:00 AM ET
We start a new year with a new theme: Cultivate Grace and Gratitude Using Gifts of Spirit. Our focus for February is Love.
The talk title for Sunday, February 5th is “Be a Center of Love.” Rev. Donna will share a message of how love is the healing, harmonizer in our lives and how in times of struggle the love that we came to be dissolves our fears. It’s a special weekend, as we will welcome new members of our ministry.
I hope you will join us and stay after church and welcome our new members to our sweet church family!
The church office is open Monday 9-11; other office hours are Wednesday 11:30-2:30 and Fridays 12-2.
- Our ministry is open for Sunday services at 11 AM. Child care for Unikids areas 5-10 will be available beginning in February. Please welcome our new Youth and Family Ministry Director, Kara Lynn Clow.
- Book Study is offered at 10 AM Wednesdays through the online format, Zoom. The book is the Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. A link to join the group is: Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86858313915?pwd=MTVsY1Z1WFg0SFZFUGU4L1lxREJSZz09
Meeting ID: 868 5831 3915
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- Meditation is Wednesday 6:00 P.M; Facilitated by Matt Loflin on the Zoom platform.
Join Zoom Meeting https://us04web.zoom.us/j/846021778
Meeting ID: 846 021 778
- Tuesday, January 31st at 10:00 AM join us to meet Tony and Helayne Ray, founders of Florida Death with Dignity a non-profit organization who will explain the law and hear their story of how they came to be involved in this important cause.
- Sunday February 5th, we relaunch our YFM program under the leadership of Kara Lynn Clow. We are serving Unikids areas 5-10 years of age!
- New Member Sunday is February 5th, so I hope you can be there to help us welcome the brand new members!
- Tuesday, February 7th, we will host Greg Tamblyn for a comedy concert. Tickets are $15 for one or two for $25. Get ready for fun!
- Unity Church of Peace will hold the Annual Membership Meeting on Sunday, February 12th at 12:45 PM.
- Loving Kindness Meditation with Buddhist Monk San is at 3 PM on the first Saturday of the month. This is offered on a love offering basis and is open to anyone.
- Sound Healing Session with Manuela Bass and her crystal bowls and many beautiful instruments is the third Saturday of the month at 3 PM and is offered on a love offering basis.
- Valentine’s Day Vow Renewal Service will be held at 7 PM for the couples that preregister by February 5th. There is a $40 fee which includes the ceremony, photo, refreshments and flowers! It’s a very sweet and romantic way to spend Valentines with your beloved.
Hope to see you soon!