UNITY CHURCH OF PEACE
In Person Services and Live on Zoom
Sundays at 11:00 AM ET
The annual theme: Cultivate Grace and Gratitude Using Gifts of Spirit. Our focus for June is Faith.
This Sunday, June 11th, we have the pleasure of welcoming Rev Elizabeth Thompson to our platform. Her talk title is, “From Me to We to All One.” It is a powerful message and I know you will enjoy having the opportunity to hear Rev Elizabeth once again. Our power of faith is active and strong! I hope you can participate in person or on Zoom.
The church office is open Monday 9-11; other office hours are Wednesday 11:30-2:30 and first Fridays 10-12.
- Our ministry is open for Sunday services at 11 AM. Child care for Unikids areas 5-10 will be available beginning in February. Please welcome our new Youth and Family Ministry Director, Kara Lynn Clow.
- Book Study is offered at 10 AM Wednesdays both in person at the church or through the online format, Zoom. The next book is Adventures in Resilience: Ignite the 12 Powers in You to Create a Radiant Life by Sharon Connors. A link to join the group is: Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86858313915?pwd=MTVsY1Z1WFg0SFZFUGU4L1lxREJSZz09
Meeting ID: 868 5831 3915
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- Meditation is Wednesday 6:00 P.M; Facilitated by Matt Loflin on the Zoom platform.
Join Zoom Meeting https://us04web.zoom.us/j/846021778
Meeting ID: 846 021 778
- Loving Kindness Meditation with Buddhist Monk San is at 3 PM on the first Saturday of the month. This is offered on a love offering basis and is open to anyone.
- Sound Healing Session with Manuela Bass and her crystal bowls and many beautiful instruments is the third Saturday of the month at 3 PM and is offered on a love offering basis.
Hope to see you soon!